Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A few months back my dad, Stan Padilla, asked me to make a series of books for him.  He had a plan.  Something I aspire to.  So...I made him a set of 5 books.  We picked out the papers together, and then he left me to my work.  This is what happened.



Once I was done with the books, I sent them to my dad and he went to work.  He told me his plan for said books, but a picture is worth a thousand words.  So I wanted my sister to take pictures of them once they were done so that I could see them.  But she said no, she had too many things to do.  The nerve, how dare she have a life.

But this weekend while my dad was here to celebrate Kai's 8th grade graduation, he brought the books with him.  He did this with them.  I approve.









I hope that my dad and I get to collaborate on more projects together.  It is a pretty lucky thing to share with someone, let alone your own flesh and blood.  It is pretty special that we share not only flesh and blood, now we share this.


1 comment: