Thursday, June 3, 2010

Edible Art

I like to try new things.  Okay, that isn't exactly true.  I like to try new things to eat.  Everything else new, I could do without it.

I was at the store the other day and I saw these.  They are new...at  least to me.








I had never even head of them, and I pride myself on knowing a lot about food.


I saw them and they inspired something in me.  They made me want cook and eat.


Sophia and her friends made us dinner the other day and called it edible art, burritos...pretty artsy right? 

I love the idea of edible art.  I think these Garlic Spears are pretty artistic, even without cooking them.  And what is more perfect than something that inspires you and gives up sustenance?


I hope you can find these in your store or farmers market, they are WONDERFUL!


No comments:

Post a Comment