Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Stromboli

I made this little treat a few months ago and my family loved it.

All the goodness of pizza rolled up and hand held.

Hope you get to making it one day...it's yummy!


Gather your favorite pizza stuff.


Take the time to really get to know them.


Make a good pizza dough, a store bought one would do just fine here.


But I like to make things hard on myself.


And put my tools to good use.


Ahh...just right.


Night, night...time for a little rest.

Cover up to keep warm.


This little jar of  scarlet gold I made last summer when the tomatoes we ripe and juicy,  for just such an occasion.


Bring everyone together.


Spread the love.

Lay it on thick!



Ready?


OOOOOooooo....Ahhhhhh....


Be still my beating heart.

In Joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment